Now-a-days, the users are highly attracted towards the internet or online activities and thus, it has been becoming the best source for spreading the online threats to the users’ device. Although there are various companies like McAfee that offers their antivirus software in order to keep the device and data of users safe and secure against the online threats. Apart from providing the antivirus, McAfee offers their updated antivirus products to detect the newer threats before causing any harm to users’ device or data.
The users could easily update the account subscription of McAfee Mobile Security by using their subscription key either over the web portal of McAfee or through local device. Thus, in this article I am going to introduce the simplest procedure to update the McAfee Mobile Security Subscription using the Subscription key.
By following the stepwise procedures detailed below, the users could easily update the McAfee Mobile Security Subscription by using the subscription key:
Method 1: Updating account subscription through web portal:
- First of all, visit the official website of McAfee Mobile Security through the web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox being installed to the device.
- And then, login to the McAfee MMS account using the email address and password of the McAfee My Account.
- After this, follow the path as shown below:
Settings icon >> Subscription info
- Here, enter the subscription key and then, click the “Submit” button.
If no such options are displayed on the screen then, the users may refer the contact section of the mcafee.com/activate.
- After doing this, launch the mobile application of McAfee MMs on the device.
- Now, enter the PIN for accessing the main activity of MMS.
- And then, follow the path as follows:
Options >> Subscription Information >> Update Subscription
Method 2: Updating account subscription through local device
- Firstly, launch the mobile application of McAfee Mobile Security on the device.
- And then, enter the 4-digit PIN for accessing the app.
(Important Note: If the users forget their 4-digit McAfee activate PIN then, they may refer to the support section of the link mcafee.com/activate.)
- Now, tap the stack overflow menu on the main activity of the McAfee Mobile Security application.
- And then, go to the “Subscription Information” option from the left panel.
- Here go to the “Enter Subscription Key” section.
- After this, enter the “Subscription Key” within the space provided to the users.
- At last, tap the “OK” button. Thus, the subscription gets updated to the device.